- Sales JobsPastor JobsUniversity JobsInternational Jobs
- Recent Job Postings
- Valuation AnalystGuideCap PartnersDallas, TX
- PublicistTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Office Services SupervisorTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Associate Product Development ManagerTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Art DirectorTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Insurance Supplement ManagerEagle Shield ConstructionRichardson, TX
- Business FacultyMaranatha Baptist UniversityWatertown, WI
- Spanish FacultyMaranatha Baptist UniversityWatertown, WI
- Assistant ManagerChick-fil-A,
- Graduate Admission Counselor (AD0020)Pastor Jobs,
- All Jobs
One Search for Christian Jobs
Christian Job Wire is the most comprehensive site of Christian jobs online. It’s easy to search, find, and apply for jobs at Christian valued businesses, churches, ministries, universities, and nonprofit organizations. The website is clean and organized to help job seekers find quality job opportunities all over the US. Everything is Free to both job seekers and employers.
How do I get started as a JOB SEEKER?
1) Create a Free Account- Job Seeker
2) Login and review our Dashboard with Biblical wisdom and information.
3) Upload your Cover Letter and Text Resume for employers to search for you.
4) Search for jobs via our quick search bar on the top of every page.
How do I get started as an EMPLOYER?
1) Create a Free Account- Employer and login.
2) Post as many jobs as you want to for Free. (we have RSS integration as well)
3) Close, Edit and Manage your jobs quickly and easily.
4) Search for quality applicants via the Resume Database.
Want to add your jobs to our website? ADD MY JOBS
Want to become a Sponsor on this website? ADVERTISE ME
I am a struggling college student with a sick mom. By the grace of God, we have gotten an extension at our home but we...
I have currently been unemployed for over a year. I have a Master Degree and have been in nonprofit leadership for over...
I am in need of prayers in my job hunt. I'm unemployed because of a stupid alcoholic incident that I lost my last job...