- Sales JobsPastor JobsUniversity JobsInternational Jobs
- Recent Job Postings
- Insurance Supplement ManagerEagle Shield ConstructionRichardson, TX
- Order Processor - TemporaryTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Material HandlersTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Digital Publishing CoordinatorTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Business ManagerMaranatha Baptist UniversityWatertown, WI
- Broadcast General ManagerPA Media AssociatesLafayette Hill, PA
- Lead Pastor (New Church Plant)Remnant Worship CenterNorthport, AL
- Experienced Carpenters NeededSet and Service ResourcesCenter Moriches, NY
- Brand ManagerTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Retail Reset Merchandisers NeededSet and Service ResourcesRaleigh, NC
- All Jobs
One Search for Christian Jobs
Christian Job Wire is the most comprehensive site of Christian jobs online. It’s easy to search, find, and apply for jobs at Christian valued businesses, churches, ministries, universities, and nonprofit organizations. The website is clean and organized to help job seekers find quality job opportunities all over the US. Everything is Free to both job seekers and employers.
How do I get started as a JOB SEEKER?
1) Create a Free Account- Job Seeker
2) Login and review our Dashboard with Biblical wisdom and information.
3) Upload your Cover Letter and Text Resume for employers to search for you.
4) Search for jobs via our quick search bar on the top of every page.
How do I get started as an EMPLOYER?
1) Create a Free Account- Employer and login.
2) Post as many jobs as you want to for Free. (we have RSS integration as well)
3) Close, Edit and Manage your jobs quickly and easily.
4) Search for quality applicants via the Resume Database.
Want to add your jobs to our website? ADD MY JOBS
Want to become a Sponsor on this website? ADVERTISE ME
That God may guide my steps in the next months and heal my marriage.
Need prayers for trust and patience to allow God's plan to unfold for me in my job.
Need for prayer - current job interferes with bank pain and need to find something different. It's complicated because...