- Sales JobsPastor JobsUniversity JobsInternational Jobs
- Recent Job Postings
- Pipeline Technicians/LaborersCoblaco Services, IncSan Antonio, TX
- Field SupervisorCoblaco Services, IncSan Antonio, TX
- Diesel MechanicBarrington TransportationBarrington, IL
- PART-TIME RECEPTIONISTPA Media AssociatesLafayette Hill, PA
- Athletic Department Administrative AssistantMaranatha Baptist UniversityWatertown, WI
- Customer Service AssociatePower Brokers LLCDallas, TX
- Business Development SpecialistPower Brokers LLCDallas, TX
- Senior Executive AssistantPower Brokers LLCDallas, TX
- Youth PastorCornerstone Bible ChurchCedar Hill, TX
- Marketing ManagerChristian Art GiftsBloomingdale, IL
- All Jobs
One Search for Christian Jobs
Christian Job Wire is the most comprehensive site of Christian jobs online. It’s easy to search, find, and apply for jobs at Christian valued businesses, churches, ministries, universities, and nonprofit organizations. The website is clean and organized to help job seekers find quality job opportunities all over the US. Everything is Free to both job seekers and employers.
How do I get started as a JOB SEEKER?
1) Create a Free Account- Job Seeker
2) Login and review our Dashboard with Biblical wisdom and information.
3) Upload your Cover Letter and Text Resume for employers to search for you.
4) Search for jobs via our quick search bar on the top of every page.
How do I get started as an EMPLOYER?
1) Create a Free Account- Employer and login.
2) Post as many jobs as you want to for Free. (we have RSS integration as well)
3) Close, Edit and Manage your jobs quickly and easily.
4) Search for quality applicants via the Resume Database.
Want to add your jobs to our website? ADD MY JOBS
Want to become a Sponsor on this website? ADVERTISE ME
prayers for part time Saturday and some evenings work to supplement full time job which is short the hours. Urgent...
Pray that I find a job and don't get discouraged.
I know God can help lead me to the right job to fill ALL my need. Specifically I would want to love my work and the...